A vital part of this process is receiving public input regarding the threats facing our region and potential actions to reduce the impact of those hazards.
Please take the time to review your jurisdiction’s portion of the plan. We would like you to answer the following questions:
1. How would you rate the hazards facing San Diego? Please rank them from most important to least important.
2. Are there any hazards that should be evaluated in the plan that are not currently included? If so, please rank them from most important to least important.
3. What actions would you add to the strategies discussed in the plan? How would you prioritize them?
4. How can we better communicate these risks to the public?
5. Is there anything else you would like to see in the plan?
Your comments will be reviewed by the Hazard Mitigation Plan Working Group and incorporated into the final plan as appropriate. Please send your comments to:
Go to page top