Department of Environmental Health
Health and Unified Program Permit Fees
Fiscal Year 2010 - 2011
On June 30, 2010 the San Diego County Board of Supervisors approved a fee package for the Department of Environmental Health. Fiscal Year 2010-2011 fees will be operative September 1, 2010. Please click on the appropriate program area listed below to review the proposed fees that affect your business.
Please contact the Department at (858) 505-6700 or via email if you have questions about the fees listed below.
The Board of Supervisors approved new fees on June 30, 2010
The fees are in effect as of September 1st, 2010
Click on the links below to view the new fees.
Community Health Division Fees
• Local Enforcement Agency/Solid Waste/Landfills
• Radiation Shield Plan Check
Food and Housing Division Fees
• Facility Fee Schedule - Updated as of November 2012
• Plan Check Fee Schedule - Updated as of February 2011
Hazardous Material Division Fees
• Hazardous Material Storage
• Underground Storage Tank Plan Check
Land and Water Quality Division Fees
• Land and Water Quality Fees
• Monitoring Wells
• Small Drinking Water Systems
• Septic Vehicle Permits
• Water Wells